Either of Chris Jericho or Adam “Hangman” Page will be defending the AEW World Championship Title at AEW TV Show on 16 October 2019 at Liacouras Center in Philadelphia.
The first AEW World Championship match will take place at AEW All Out 2019 show on 31 August 2019. Chris Jericho and Adam “Hangman” Page will face-off at Sears Center in Chicago for the title. After Washington and Boston, AEW weekly TV show will move to Liacouras Center in Philadelphia on 16 October 2019 for its third episode. And that is where the first AEW World Champion among Page or Jericho will have to defend the title for the first time.
Previously, AEW also announced the match start of AEW Tag Team Tournament for episode 2 in Boston with the Young Bucks facing Private Party in the first match. Also announced for episode 2 is the match between Jon Moxley and Shawn Spears. The tickets sales for both episode 2 and 3 will start from this Friday, 16 August at 12 PM EST at aewtix.com.
Announcements for AEW Weekly TV Shows
Episode 1- Capital One Arena, Washington DC
- Cody Rhodes vs Sammy Guevara
- Jon Moxley to appear
- The Elites(Kenny Omega, Matt and Nick Jackson) vs Chris Jericho and 2 Mystery Partners
- First AEW Women’s Championship Match
Episode 2- Agganis Arena, Boston
- The Young Bucks vs Private Party – Round 1 Match, AEW Tag Team Tournament
- Jon Moxley vs Shawn Spears
Episode 3- Liacouras Center, Philadelphia
- AEW World Championship Title Defense