UFC 263 was an eventful PPV with 11 out of 14 fights going to decision.
The main event saw Israel Adesanya retaining the Middleweight title via unanimous decision. Brandon Moreno won the Flyweight Championship via submission in the third round against Deiveson Figueiredo. Moreno becomes the first Mexican fighter to become a UFC Champion.
Leon Edwards did enough to get a win against Nate Diaz. In other fights, Paul Craig dislocated Jamahal Hill’s shoulder as he won the fight in under 2 minutes. Terrance McKinney missed out in the fastest knockout as he brought down Matt Frevola in 7 seconds in his debut match.
Here are the complete results from UFC 263.
UFC 263 Early Prelims Results
- Carlos Felipe defeated Jake Collier via split decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
- Fares Ziam defeated Luigi Vendramini via majority decision (29-28 x2, 28-28)
- Steven Peterson defeated Chase Hooper via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
- Terrance McKinney defeated Matt Frevola via first-round KO (0:07)
UFC 263 Prelims Results
- Pannie Kianzad defeated Alexis Davis via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
- Movsar Evloev defeated Hakeem Dawodu via unanimous decision (29-27 x3)
- Lauren Murphy defeated Joanne Calderwood via split decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
- Eryk Anders defeated Darren Stewart via unanimous decision (29-27 x2, 29-28)
- Drew Dober defeated Brad Riddell via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
UFC 263 Main Card Results
- Paul Craig defeated Jamahal Hill via first-round TKO (injury) (1:59)
- Belal Muhammad defeated Demian Maia via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Leon Edwards defeated Nate Diaz via unanimous decision(49-46, 49-46, 49-46)
- Brandon Moreno defeated Deiveson Figueiredo via submission (RNC) (R3, 2:26) to win the UFC Flyweight Championship.
- Israel Adesanya defeated Marvin Vettori via unanimous decision(50-45, 50-45, 50-45) to retain UFC Middleweight Championship.