Bellator 276: Borics vs Burnell will air on March 12, 2022. This will be Bellator’s fourth event this year. The show will air from The Family Arena in St. Louis, MO.
A featherweight bout between Mads Burnell vs Adam Borics will be the main event of the card. With three wins in a row, Borics is currently at #2 in the featherweight rankings. Burnell has also all three bouts in Bellator until now. The winner will surely be in line for a title shot next against the winner of A.J. McKee vs Patricio “Pitbull” Freire match.
Phil Davis vs Julius Anglickas Light Heavyweight bout will be the co-headliner. Davis bounced back from a loss against champion Vadim Nemkov with a win over Yoel Romero in his last outing. Anglickas also lost to Nemkov in his last bout. Once again, this winner will be well placed for a rematch with the champion with a win here.
Johnny Eblen vs John Salter Middleweight Bout and Gadzhi Rabadanov vs Jay-Jay Wilson Lightweight Bout will complete the main card. 8 bouts are lined up for prelims.
Check the results from Bellator 276: Borics vs Burnell event with the complete details.
RESULTS & FIGHT CARD
- Mads Burnell vs Adam Borics via unanimous decision (49-46, 50-45, 49-46) – Featherweight Bout Main Event
- Phil Davis defeated Julius Anglickas via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Light Heavyweight Bout Co-Main Event
- Johnny Eblen defeated John Salter via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Middleweight Bout
- Gadzhi Rabadanov defeated Jay Jay Wilson via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Lightweight Bout
- Alex Polizzi defeated Jose Augusto via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 3 at 0:49 – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Romero Cotton defeated Freddy Sandoval via TKO (ground-and-pound) in Round 1 at 1:39- Middleweight Bout
- Diana Avsaragova defeated Kyra Batara via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Cody Law defeated James Adcock via knockout (punches) in Round 1 at 1:17
- Roman Faraldo defeated Kelvin Rayford via TKO (punches) of Round 1 at 0:44
- Jordan Howard defeated Trevor Ward via TKO (ground-and-pound) in Round 2 at 3:24
- Nico Alcaraz defeated Stanton Ketcherside via submission (americana) in Round 1 at 2:02