The undercard for Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley boxing PPV event is now revealed.
Youtuber and Boxer Jake Paul will take on former UFC Welterweight Champion Tyron Woodley who will be making his boxing debut. The fight will go ahead on 29 August 2021 from Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, Cleaveland, Ohio.
The main event will be preceded by three other fights on the card, which are now revealed by Showtime. The most high profile bout among them will be another boxer vs MMA veteran fight.
Tommy Fury, younger brother of WBC World Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury, will face Bellator veteran Anthony Taylor. The fight will be a catchweight fight for 180 pounds. Tommy is currently at 6-0 in his professional boxing career. Taylor is coming out of a split decision loss in his boxing debut against Donte Stubbs in 2017. Although, he has won the last 5 of his MMA fights.
In addition to this, interim WBA World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Dubois will face Joe Cusumano in a 10-round bout. Former Welterweight world champion Ivan Baranchyk will take on the hometown boxer Montana Love.
Keep tuned in for more updates on Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul PPV. The complete undercard bouts are as follows:
- Jake Paul def. Tyron Woodley via split decision(78-74, 78-74, 75-77)
- Amanda Serrano def. Yamileth Mercado via unanimous dec (97-93, 98-92, 99-91)
- Daniel Dubois def. Joe Cusumano by TKO – Round one, 2:10
- Montana Love defeats Ivan Baranchyk by TKO (corner stoppage) – Round 7, 3:00 sec
- Tommy Fury defeats Anthony Taylor by unanimous decision (40-36, 40-36, 40-36)
- Charles Conwell def. Juan Carlos Rubio via TKO of Round 3 at 2:49 sec