Check out the preview and matches announced for the WWE Friday Night SmackDown episode of 27 December 2019 (12/27/2019).
- Date- 27 December 2019
- Location- Little Caesar’s Arena, Detroit,
- Time- 8 PM EST(28 December 2019 1 AM GMT/6:30 AM IST)
Daniel Bryan vs Baron Corbin vs The Miz – #1 Contender Match for WWE Universal Championship
Daniel Bryan’s returned at TLC to take on Bray Wyatt and saving the Miz from the Fiend. And Bryan was clear that he wants Wyatt/Fiend in another match. But the Miz also wanted to get his hands on Wyatt. King Corbin was a different case altogether as he just wants the Universal Title.
Last week, all three were part of the main event tag team match where The Miz & Daniel Bryan defeated Baron Corbin & Dolph Ziggler. Immediately after the match, the commentary team announced the number #1 contender match, with the winner facing Wyatt at Royal Rumble 2020.
Wyatt also made his presence felt by attacking the ring after the show went off air. That would have been enough to remind everyone that he is watching over his contenders closely.
Lacey Evans on A Moment of Bliss
Lacey Evans’ face turn was not something that WWE worked much on. But the turn is now leading to better things for the Sassy Southern Belle with a feud against Boss N’ Hug Connection.
Now, Alexa Bliss is returning with her “controversial” talk show, A Moment of Bliss, which will be featured for the first time on the FOX network. And her first guest upon the return will be none other than red hot Evans. Expect tempers flaring with the customary interruption from Sasha Banks and Bayley.
What more to expect?
- Braun Strowman asked Sami Zayn for a match against Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura. That storyline might advance further.
- What will Roman Reigns do next? He was beaten by Corbin at TLC when Corbin & team ganged up against him. Will Roman get some retribution?
- Who will be the next challenger for the New Day? Are Heavy Machinery ready for the top tag team title?