Warrior Wrestling is presenting Warrior Wrestling 23 event on June 18, 2022, from DeltaPlex Arena in Grand Rapids, MI.
The event will be headlined by an unique War of Attrition match for Warrior Wrestling Championship. The match will feature a total of 8 participants which will be split into two teams of 4. As one team will get eliminated, the other team will again split into two teams of 2 wrestlers. The final two wrestlers will clash in a singles match again for the title.
Will Ospreay, Davey Richards, Lance Archer, Shane Strickland, Jeff Cobb, Jake Something and Brian Pillman Jr are the 7 wrestlers announced while one more wrestler will be announced later.
Athena defends the Women’s title against AQA while Chelsea Green takes on Tootie Lynn. Sam Adonis will defend the Warrior Wrestling Lucha title against Rey Leon. Brian Cage faces KC Navarro while Violence is Forever takes on Dante Leon and Myron Reed. The event will air live on Fite TV for online live streaming(link below).
Tune in as we will provide results from Warrior Wrestling 23 event with complete fight card, start time, and more details.
Results & Card
- Brian Cage defeated KC Navarro via pinfall to earn a spot in War of Attrition match.
- Chelsea Green defeated Tootie Lynn via pinfall.
- Violence Is Forever (Dominic Garrini & Kevin Ku) defeated Dante Leon & Myron Reed via referee stoppage.
- Sam Adonis(c) defeated Rey Leon via pinfall to retain Warrior Wrestling Lucha Championship.
- Athena(c) defeated AQA via pinfall to retain Warrior Wrestling Women’s Championship.
- War of Attrition Match for Warrior Wrestling Championship
- Will Ospreay(c), Shane Strickland, Brian Pillman Jr. & Jake Something defeated Sam Adonis, Lance Archer, Jeff Cobb, and Brian Cage via pinfall in part 1 of War of Attrition.
- Will Ospreay(c) & Brian Pillman Jr. defeated Shane Strickland a& Jake Something via pinfall in part 2 of War of Attrition.
- KC Navarro defeated Will Ospreay(c) & Brian Pillman Jr. in a triple threat match to win Warrior Wrestling Title. Navarro cashed in #1 contender Medallion to be inserted into Ospreay vs Pillman Jr. match.