WWE has announced matches line-up for the upcoming live events at Sumo Hall in Tokyo, Japan on 28-29 June.
The biggest news for the events is AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson will be reuniting as The Club for the tour. All three were earlier part of the Bullet Club in NJPW and how could WWE leave a chance to piggyback on their popularity in Japan. They will face Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley on June 28.
Other Asian talents will also feature more prominantly during the course of the tour in the matches which they are not working in the house shows otherwise. The Kabuki Warriors will be facing the IIconics for the Women’s Tag Team Championship, Asuka will be getting involved in a triple threat match for RAW women’s championship and Shinsuke Nakamura will be facing Universal Champion Seth Rollins.
You can see both line-ups below:
28 June 2019 Matches Lineup
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins
- Alexa Bliss vs. RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
- Asuka and Kairi Sane vs. WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The IIconics
- The Revival vs. RAW Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
- AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley
- Ricochet vs. Samoa Joe vs. Cesaro
- Braun Strowman vs. Robert Roode
29 June 2019 Matches Lineup
- Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman and AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley
- Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka vs. RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
- The Revival vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. RAW Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
- Ricochet vs. Cesaro
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Robert Roode