WWE has confirmed another match for WWE Clash of Champions with the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship on the line.
Last week, Gran Metalik and Kalisto of Lucha House Party were able to defeat the SmackDown Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura. Cesaro and Nakamura were distracted with The Street Profits partying in their “champions lounge.” LHP was able to take advantage of this and got the win the non-title match.
WWE then announced earlier today that SmackDown Tag Team Championship Cesaro and Nakamura will defend the titles against Lucha House Party at Clash of Champions PPV.
Cesaro defeated Metalik in a singles match on tonight’s SmackDown episode. The match saw the other two members of Lucha House Party arguing and getting booted from the ringside.
WWE Clash of Champions 2020 will air on 27 September 2020. 6 matches are announced for the show till now:
- Drew McIntyre(c) vs Randy Orton – Ambulance Match for WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns(c) vs Jey Uso – WWE Universal Championship
- Bayley(c) vs Nikki Cross – WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Jeff Hardy(c) vs AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn – Ladder Match for WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler(c) vs The Riott Squad – WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
- Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura(c) vs Lucha House Party – WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship