NJPW World Tag League continues with Night 8 of action on December 9, 2022, featuring some crucial matches for the tournament.
Tetsuya Naito and SANADA are fighting to hang on to the hopes of qualifying for the final as they take on Minoru Suzuki and Lance Archer. Naito and SANADA need to win this match to keep hopes of qualification alive. Table toppers Aussie Open faces second-placed TMDK. A win for Aussie Open will cement their qualification.
TMDK also need to win to remain in hunt for the finals. The same goes for Bishamon as they face Gabriel Kidd and Alex Coughlin. Hirosho Tanahashi and Toru Yano also have a mathematical chance to qualify for the finals yet, but their fate also depends on other teams.
Check below for as we bring you results from NJPW World Tag League 2022 Night 8 event on December 9, 2022.
- Bad Luck Fale def. Yuto Nakashima
- United Empire (Great-O-Khan & Aaron Henare) def. Oskar Leube & Ryohei Oiwa
- Kevin Knight, KUSHIDA, Tomoaki Honma & Master Wato def. BULLET CLUB(Gedo, Chris Bey, Ace Austin & Taiji Ishimori)
- Los Ingobernables De Japon(Titan, Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Takagi) def. Suzuki-Gun(DOUKI, El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
- Bishamon(Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI) def. Gabriel Kidd & Alex Coughlin – World Tag League Match
- HOUSE OF TORTURE(EVIL & Yujiro Takahashi) def. Be-Bop Tag team(Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toru Yano) – World Tag League Match
- TMDK(Shane Haste & Mikey Nicholls) def. Aussie Open(Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis) – World Tag League Match
- Los Ingobernables De Japon(Tetsuya Naito & SANADA) def. Suzuki-Gun (Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer) – World Tag League Match