NJPW Super Junior Tag League 2022 gets into the last round of the league phase with Night 9 on December 10, 2022. The qualification scenario remains muddled heading into the final league matches.
5 teams are on 12 points each going into the final night. The main event will feature two such teams in Catch 2/2’s TJP and Francesco Akira who will take on BULLET CLUB’s Ace Austin and Chris Bey. Catch 2/2 can secure their place in the final with a win but BULLET CLUB will need CHAOS or SAUCEHEARTS to lose.
CHAOS’ Lio Rush and YOH can also secure their place in the final with a win. They face Titan and BUSHI from Ingobernables who require BULLET CLUB or SAUCEHEARTS to lose to qualify for the finals even if they win this match. SAUCEHEARTS are facing Suzuki-Gun on this event, and they will require CHAOS to lose their match if they want to qualify.
Tune in below to find out who qualifies for the finals as we post the results from Night 9 of NJPW Super Junior Tag League 2022 on December 10, 2022.
- Ryohei Oiwa & Kosei Fujita def. Oskar Leube & Yuto Nakashima
- Suzuki-Gun (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer) def. YOSHI-HASHI, Master Wato & Tomoaki Honma
- Los Ingobernables De Japon (Shingo Takagi, Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito) def. BULLET CLUB (Bad Luck Fale, Taiji Ishimori & Gedo)
- Kevin Knight & KUSHIDA def. Flying Tiger (Tiger Mask & Robbie Eagles) – Super Junior Tag League Match
- HOUSE OF TORTURE (SHO & Dick Togo) def. Wild Hips (Clark Connors & Ryusuke Taguchi) – Super Junior Tag League Match
- Suzuki-Gun(Yoshinobu Kanemaru & DOUKI) def. SAUCEHEARTS(Alex Zayne & El Lindaman) – Super Junior Tag League Match
- CHAOS(Lio Rush & YOH) def. Los Ingobernables De Japon(Titan & BUSHI) – Super Junior Tag League Match
- BULLET CLUB(Ace Austin & Chris Bey) def. Catch 2/2(TJP & Francesco Akira) – Super Junior Tag League Match