Dark Order to Debut in Triple Threat Tag Match at Fight for the Fallen 2019
Dark Order will make their AEW debut in a triple threat tag team match against Jack Evans & Angelico and Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus at Fight for the Fallen. The winner of the match will advance to All Out for an opportunity at a first-round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Titles tournament.
Previously known as the Super Smash Bros, the Dark Order has been tormenting AEW since their debut at Double or Nothing. They first attacked Best Friends, Jack Evans and Angelico after their match at the show and then once again warned the Best Friends at Fyter Fest.
One of their targets, Jack Evans and Angelico will be facing them at Fight for the Fallen while Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy will also make their tag team debut at AEW. The winner will face Best Friends at ALL OUT to compete for the first round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Titles tournament. Best Friends won a similar match at Fyter Fest pre-show to get the opportunity.
Fight for the Fallen will take place at Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida on 13 July 2019. It will stream live for free on B/R Live in the US while the users in the UK and Ireland can avail it through Fite TV. The updated card for the show is as below:
- Chris Jericho to Appear
- Cody and Dustin Rhodes vs the Young Bucks – Tag Team Match
- Kenny Omega vs CIMA
- Brandi Rhodes vs Allie
- Adam “Hangman” Page vs Kip Sabian
- MJF, Shawn Spears and Sammy Guevara vs Joey Janela, Darby Allin and Jimmy Havoc
- Sonny Kiss vs Peter Avalon “The Librarian” with Leva Bates
- Lucha Brothers vs SCU(Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) w/ Christopher Daniels
- Dark Order vs. Jack Evans and Angelico vs. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus – Winners advance to All Out for an opportunity at a first-round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Titles tournament