AEW announced new name and rules for their Over the Budget Battle Royal to be held at Double or Nothing.
Over the Budget Battle Royal to be held at Double or Nothing pre-show will now be called Casino Battle Royal. Apart from this AEW also announced a new set of rules for the match which includes Wrestlers entering in the bunch of 5. Check out all the announced rules below:
- 21 wrestlers over-the-top Battle Royale
- Starts with 5 men in the ring
- Every 3 minutes a new bunch of 5 men will enter
- Lucky no. 21 competitor will enter last
- Battle Royale entry numbers to be picked at a later date
Until now, 11 wrestlers have been announced out of total 21 spots.
- Chuck Taylor
- Trent Baretta
- Joey Janela
- Brian Pillman Jr
- Ace Romero
- Sunny Daze
- Brandon Cutler
- Kip Sabian
- Sonny Kiss.
AEW Double Or Nothing takes place on Saturday, May 25 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena near Las Vegas, Nevada. You can check out the card below which featured a total of 7 matches.