The weigh-ins for UFC London Fight Night event saw all 24 fighters making weight successfully.
The main event duo of Alexander Volkov and Tom Aspinall came well under the 265 lbs weigh-in limit for the heavyweight bout. Dan Hooker also made 145 lbs for his return to featherweight for his match against Arnold Allen in the co-main event. Rivals Paddy Pimblett and Ilia Topuria weighed 155 lbs and 156 lbs respectively.
Check the complete results from weigh-in from UFC Fight Night London: Volkov vs Aspinall.
- Alexander Volkov (253 lbs) vs Tom Aspinall (252 lbs)
- Arnold Allen (146 lbs) vs Dan Hooker (145 lbs)
- Paddy Pimblett (155 lbs) vs Kazula Vargas (155 lbs)
- Gunnar Nelson (171 lbs) vs Takashi Sato (170 lbs)
- Molly McCann (125 lbs) vs Luana Carolina (126 lbs)
- Jai Herbert (155 lbs) vs Ilia Topuria (156 lbs)
- Mike Grundy (145 lbs) vs Makwan Amirkhani (146 lbs)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (258 lbs) vs Sergei Pavlovich (254 lbs)
- Nikita Krylov (205 lbs) vs Paul Craig (206 lbs)
- Jack Shore (136 lbs) vs Timur Valiev (136 lbs)
- Cory McKenna (115 lbs) vs Elise Reed (115 lbs)
- Muhammad Mokaev (125 lbs) vs Cody Durden (126 lbs)