All the fighters scheduled for UFC 289 were able to make weight on Friday at the weigh-in event to make all 11 bouts official.
Amanda Nunes came in at 135 lbs for her women’s bantamweight title bout. Her opponent Irene Aldana also weighed in at 135 lbs net for her first title bout. Charles Oliveira was 2 lbs under lightweight limit of 156 lbs while his opponent Beniel Dariush had to strip down to make 156 lbs.
Check below for the complete weigh-in results from these 11 bouts from UFC 289 PPV. Live streaming video is embedded above.
- Amanda Nunes (135 lbs) vs Irene Aldana (135 lbs)
- Charles Oliveira (154 lbs) vs Beniel Dariush (156 lbs)
- Mike Malott (169.5 lbs) vs Adam Fugitt (170.75 lbs)
- Dan Ige (145.5 lbs) vs Nate Landwehr (144.25 lbs)
- Eryk Anders (184.75 lbs) vs Marc-André Barriault (185 lbs)
- Nassourdine Imavov (185.5 lbs) vs Chris Curtis (185.25 lbs)
- Miranda Maverick (125.5 lbs) vs Jasmine Jasudavicius (124.25 lbs)
- Aiemann Zahabi (135.75 lbs) vs Aoriqileng (135 lbs)
- Blake Bilder (145.5 lbs) vs Kyle Nelson (145 lbs)
- Stephen Erceg (125.5 lbs) vs David Dvorak (125.5 lbs)
- Diana Belbiță (114.5 lbs) vs Maria Oliveira (115.5 lbs)