The weigh-in event for making the fights at UFC 277 official will be taking place on July 29, 2022, from 9:50 AM EST onwards.
Two title fights are to be made official with this weigh-in event. Julianna Pena is defending her bantamweight title against the G.O.A.T. Amanda Nunes. Both women will be targeting under 136 lbs weight limit of the bantamweight division.
Brandon Moreno has another chance of becoming champion as he competing for the Interim Flyweight title against Kai Kara-France in a rematch. They will be targeting the 126 lbs weight limit of the Flyweight division.
Derrick Lewis and Sergei Pavlovich are targeting the 265 lbs upper limit of the heavyweight division. Tune in to find out all the weights and results from UFC 277 Weigh-In event with all the latest updates.
- Orion Cosce (172.5 lbs) vs Mike Diamond (169.5 lbs)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (205 lbs) vs Ihor Potieria (204 lbs)
- Joselyne Edwards (137.5 lbs) vs Ji Yeon Kim (135 lbs)
- Michael Morales (170.5 lbs) vs Adam Fugitt (171 lbs)
- Drakkar Klose (155.5 lbs) vs Rafa Garcia (155 lbs)
- Don’tale Mayes (255 lbs) vs Hamdy Abdelwahab (264.5 lbs)
- Drew Dober (155.5 lbs) vs Rafael Alves (155.5 lbs)
- Alex Morono (171 lbs) vs Matthew Semelsberger (171 lbs)
- Magomed Ankalaev (206 lbs) vs Anthony Smith (206 lbs)
- Alexandre Pantoja (125.5 lbs) vs Alex Perez (125.5 lbs)
- Derrick Lewis (264.5 lbs) vs Sergei Pavlovich (254.5 lbs)
- Brandon Moreno (124.5 lbs) vs Kai Kara France (124.5 lbs)
- Julianna Pena (134.5 lbs) vs Amanda Nunes (135 lbs)
Joselyne Edwards missed weight for the bantamweight bout by 1.5 lbs and will give 20% of her fight purse as a fine to Ji Yeon Kim.
Orion Cosce missed weight for the welterweight bout by 1.5 lbs and will pay 20% of fight purse as fine to Cosce.