ONE Championship 159 weigh-in event will take place on July 21, 2022, ahead of its return this Friday.
Two Division reigning champion Reinier De Ridder defends the Middleweight title and has to come under 186 lbs weight limit. His opponent is Russian veteran Vitaly Bigdash.
Janet Todd and Lara Fernandez are also looking to become double champions in the Atomweight category where weight limit will be 116 lbs.
The weigh-in show starts at 7 AM ET or 7 PM SGT and will be live on Youtube(embedded above). Check below for the results and live updates from the ONE 159 weigh-in event.
- Reinier De Ridder (205 lbs) vs Vitaly Bigdash (203 lbs)
- Janet Todd (114 lbs) vs Lara Fernandez (115 lbs)
- Bokang Masunyane (126 lbs) vs Hiroba Minowa (124 lbs)
- Muangthai PK. Saenchai (145 lbs) vs Vladimir Kuzmin (135 lbs)
- Zhang Peimean (125 lbs) vs Aslanbek Zikreev (125 lbs)
- Zhang Zhaxi (125 lbs) vs Danial Williams (125 lbs)
- JO Nattawut (155 lbs) vs Jamal Yusupov (154 lbs)
- Sinsamut Klinmee (170 lbs) vs Liam Nolan (169 lbs)
- Ariel Sexton (167 lbs) vs Marat Gafurov (170 lbs)
- Jin Tae Ho (183 lbs) vs Valmir Da Silva (184 lbs)
- Lea Bivins (114 lbs) vs Zeba Bano (118 lbs)