ONE 159 Card, De Ridder vs Bigdash Line-Up, Date, Start Time
One Championship returns after a gap of one month with ONE 159: De Ridder vs Bigdash event on July 22, 2022.
The event will feature pro-MMA bouts along with Kickboxing and Muay Thai bouts, including two title fights in the main event and the co-main event. The headliner bout will see Reinier de Ridder defend his ONE Middleweight Championship against Vitaly Bigdash.
Russian veteran Bigdash is coming off defeating Aung La N Sang in their trilogy bout at ONE: Full Circle. Ridder holds both Middleweight and Light Heavyweight world titles in One Championship. His last defense came this year in February at ONE: Full Circle against One Welterweight Champion Kiamrian Abbasov. Prior to that De Ridder has defeated Aung La N Sang twice – once to retain the middleweight title and once to win the light heavyweight title from him.
In the co-main event, Janet Todd will also look to become a double champion as she fights for the interim Atomweight Muay Thai Championship against Lara Fernandez. Todd currently holds the Atomweight Kickboxing World title, that she won from Stamp Fairtex in February 2020. She has two big Muay Thai wins in her last two bouts. Fernandez currently holds the WBC Atomweight Muay Thai title.
Check below for the full fight card from ONE 159: De Ridder vs Bigdash event along with the date, start time, location, and more details.
- Reinier De Ridder(c) vs Vitaly Bigdash – ONE Middleweight World Championship Bout
- Janet Todd vs Lara Fernandez – Interim ONE Atomweight Muay Thai World Championship Bout
- Muangthai PK. Saenchai vs Vladimir Kuzmin – Bantamweight Muay Thai Bout
- Zhang Peimean vs Aslanbek Zikreev – Strawweight Kickboxing bout
- JO Nattawut vs Jamal Yusupov – Featherweight Muay Thai Bout
- Zhang Zhaxi vs Danial Williams – Strawweight Bout
- Sinsamut Klinmee vs Liam Nolan – Lightweight Muay Thai Bout
- Ariel Sexton vs Marat Gafurov – Lightweight Bout
- Jin Tae Ho vs Valmir Da Silva – Welterweight Bout