LFA 157 event was live from Mystic Lake Casino Hotel in Prior Lake, MN, on April 21, 2023, with the Women’s Bantamweight Championship bout in the headliner.
Melissa Croden and Jacqueline Cavalcanti clashed over the vacant bantamweight title in their LFA debuts. Both women entered this bout with 2-fights winning run in other promotions.
Bobby Lee came to LFA for his 10th bout under the promotion banner after a trio of losses in Bellator. He faced Arthur Estrázulas who is 3-1 in LFA so far. Lightweight Richie Miranda looked to continue his unbeaten run as he faced Kegan Gennrich further down the card.
Check below for live for results from LFA 157: Croden vs Cavalcanti event with complete fight card, and other details.
- Brandon Mills def. Dylan Kiskila via submission at 1:48 of round 3 – Featherweight Bout
- Noah Gasho def. Jeffrey Tuley via unanimous decision(30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Bantamweight Bout
- Mitchell Wilson def. Brock Hamer via TKOat 0:27 of round 1 – Lightweight Bout
- Santos Verdinez def. Pierre Ba via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Catchweight (140 lbs) Bout
- Jackson McVey def. Tom Krenzel via TKO at 3:47 of round 1- Middleweight Bout
- Austin Judge def. Cliff Wright via TKO at 3:57 of round 1- 165 lbs catchweight Bout
- Mariana Piccolo def. Rachael Lippert via submission at 4:44 of round 2 – Women’s Flyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Griffin Parriott def. Kurtis Ellis via submission at 4:51 of round 1 – 150 lbs catchweight Bout (Watch Video)
Main Card (9:00 PM ET)
- Amari Sengsavanh def. Kibedy Gordon via KO at 0:43 of round 2 – Catchweight (140 lbs) Bout (Watch Video)
- Marnic Mann def. Amber Brown via unanimous decision(29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Alden Coria def. Jesse Martinelli via unanimous decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-26) – Flyweight Bout
- Kegan Gennrich def. Richie Miranda split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) – Lightweight Bout
- Co-Main Event: Bobby Lee def. Arthur Estrázulas via submission at 3:15 of round 2- 157 lbs catchweight Bout
- Main Event: Jacqueline Cavalcanti def. Melissa Croden via unanimous decision (49-46, 48-47, 50-45) – Women’s Bantamweight Championship Bout