LFA 134: Gafurov vs Sousa event will take place on June 10, 2022, from Bell County Expo Center in Belton, TX.
The event will see Muin Gafurov vs Herberth Sousa bantamweight bout as the headliner. Both Gafurov and Sousa are making their LFA debuts with this bout.
Gafurov is a former One Championship fighter and is coming off a loss at Dana White Contender Series last September. Sousa last fought in February this year in CFFC where he defeated Alexander Keshtov.
Former Contender series fighter Olivier Murad will face Milko Tucto in the co-main event. The main card will air on UFC Fight Pass. The prelims will not be telecast but will feature 8 bouts.
Check here for the results from LFA 134: Gafurov vs Sousa event with a complete fight card, date, start time, and more details.
Results & Card
- Muin Gafurov defeated Herbeth Sousa via KO at 1:56 of round 2 (Bantamweight Bout)
- Milko Tucto defeated Olivier Murad via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) (Featherweight Bout)
- Joseph Camacho defeated Alden Coria via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27) (Flyweight bout)
- Shane Sobnosky Jr. defeated Jared McLoughlin via TKO (corner stoppage) at 5:00 of Round 1 (Middleweight Bout)
- Jordan Harris defeated Kevin Fernandez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) ( Flyweight Bout )
- Jakori Savage defeated Taylor Escamilla via submission(arm-bar) at 2:42 of round 1 (Heavyweight Bout)
- Tanner Marlow defeated Joel Guzman via TKO at 2:10 of round 2 (Light-Heavyweight Bout )
- Mateo Gonzalez defeated Cody Rondeau via TKO at 3:06 of round 2 (Bantamweight Bout)
- Enrique Owens defeated Gunner Coronado via unanimous decision (Featherweight Bout)
- Zumar Archer defeated Tanner Arnold via TKO at 2:13 of round 1 (Middleweight Bout)
- Harrison Layne defeated B.J.Miller via submission at 2:00 of round 1 (Welterweight Bout)
- Ian Engbrock defeated Steve Lontine via TKO at 2:17 of round 1 (Bantamweight Bout)
- Jordan Bradley defeated Kieran Carthan via TKO at 1:11 of round 1 (Welterweight Bout)
- Dawson Moore defeated Omar Alramahi via submission at 1:34 of round 3 (Lightweight Bout)
- Josh Zarazua defeated Jody Oliver via unanimous decision (Welterweight Bout)