Dynasty Combat Sports MMA Promotion will present Spring Brawl 2022 event on May 21, 2022, from Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, NE.
The event will have Nick Honstein vs Tony Ortega DCS Bantamweight Championship Bout in the main event. Tower Robinson vs Adan Gabriel Lightweight Bout will be in the co-main event.
A total of 16 bouts are scheduled, including both professional and amateur. The event will stream online on Fite TV for $19.99.
Check results from Dynasty Combat Sports Spring Brawl 2022 MMA event with online streaming links, start time, undercard, fight card and more details.
Results & Fight Card
- Nick Honstein vs Tony Ortega – Dynasty Combat Sports Bantamweight Championship Bout
- Jonathan Kunneman vs Spencer Taylor – Middleweight Bout
- Lucas Beardslee vs Jene Zarbano – Amateur Dynasty Combat Sports Bantamweight Championship Bout
- Zach Hughes(c) defeated Brandon Sohl via submission(rear-naked choke) in round 1 – heavyweight title bout – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Tower Robinson defeated Adan Gabriel via decision – Lightweight Bout
- Brandon Meyer defeated Tate Wright via submission in round 1 – Lightweight Bout
- Jared Tallent defeated Brett Minner via KO in Round 1- Featherweight Bout
- Jack Blair defeated Jacob Leick via points
- Kenley Harris defeated Olivia Maldonado via pin
- Nick Sapp defeated Kevin Coughlan via submission(armbar) – Middleweight Bout
- Vu dinh defeated Haydyn Premer via decision – Flyweight Bout
- Sean Buckwald defeated Andrew Sommers via a split decision – Amateur Lightweight Bout
- Seth Styskal defeated Tristen Obermiller via split decision- Amateur Flyweight Bout
- Nicholas Patestas defeated Lee Barr via TKO in round 3- Amateur Middleweight Bout
- Kevin Kissane defeated Husham Zaido via decision- Featherweight Bout
- Nick Null defeated Justin Bye via TKO in round 2 – Amateur Middleweight bout
- Jackson Walker defeated Lamont Weddle via decision- Amateur Middleweight Bout
- Lee Betzen defeated Preston Woodall via decision- Amateur Featherweight Bout