CFFC 116: Torres vs Mathison Results LIVE, Card, Time, Prelims
Cage Fury FC will close out 2022 with CFFC 116: Torres vs Mathison on December 16, 2022, from Hard Rock Casino & Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ.
A lightweight bout between Eddy Torres and Tyler Mathison will headline the event. Torres remains undefeated in MMA competition so far under CFFC with 4 wins in a row. But, he has not taken part in MMA since beating Yohe Rojas at CFFC 96 in May 2021. He has one win and one loss in Cage Fury Grappling since then. Will he continue his winning run in MMA?
Tyler Mathison returns to CFFC for just his second bout. He suffered a loss to Paul Capaldo back in February 2019 in his CFFC debut. He defeated Casey Goulet in October this year in other promotion.
The coverage will start with prelims at 7 PM ET on CFFC YouTube channel. The main card will air from 9 PM ET on UFC Fight Pass. Tune in below for live results from CFFC 116: Torres vs Mathison event with a complete fight card, and more details.
Prelims(7:00 PM ET)
- Mark Grey def. Keith Speed via Unanimous Decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-27)- Featherweight Bout
- Matt Caracappa def. Kyle Kahler via TKO at 1:54 of round 1- Lightweight Bout
- Hector Iglesias def. Billy Markle via TKO at 2:37 of round 1- Bantamweight Bout
- Damion Nelson def. Tom Picciano via Unanimous Decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-27)- Featherweight Bout
- Vilson Ndregjoni def. John Douma via Unanimous Decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-27)- Catchweight Bout
Main Card(9:00 PM ET)
- Bilal Hasan def. Jerry Lleshi via split decision(30-27, 30-27, 28-29)- Flyweight Bout
- Billy Ray Valdez def. Ian Allston via KO at 2:45 of round 1- Heavyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Eric Nolan def. Derrick Ageday via KO at 4:54 of round 2- Welterweight bout
- Chris Vasil def. Frank Wells via KO at 0:35 of round 3- Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Greg Fischer def. Ricardo Fuentes via unanimous decision(29-28, 29-28, 29-28)- Bantamweight Bout
- Main Event: Tyler Mathison def. Eddy Torres via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)- Lightweight Bout