Cage Fury FC returns with CFFC 114 event on November 10, 2022, in Tampa, FL, with two title fights.
Blake Smith defends his lightweight championship against Kendly St. Louis in the main event. It will be Smith’s second defense of the title that he won from Zulkarnaiyn Kamchybekov in September 2021. St. Louis is coming on this bout with back-to-back wins in CFFC this year.
Makoto Takahashi and Deigo Paiva clash in the co-main event for vacant CFFC Flyweight Championship. Both men will make their CFFC debut with this bout. Takahashi is a former RIZIN and Bellator fighter while Paiva has been active in Brazilian Regional promotions.
The event will air live on UFC Fight Pass from 7 PM ET onwards with a prelims card. The main card will kick off at 9 PM ET. Tune in below as we post results from CFFC 114: Smith vs St. Loius event from prelims and main card.
- Corey Samuels def. Feraris Golden via TKO at 2:34 of round 1- Lightweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Max Quinones def. Cameron Cash via TKO at 2:17 of round 2 – Flyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Jorge Molina def. Craig Willingham via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 27-30) – Welterweight Bout
- Mauricio Gomez def. Adam Amado via submission(rear-naked choke) at 1:36 of round 2 – Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Daniel Morrison def. Jesus Hernandez via submission(rear-naked choke) at 1:53 of round 2 – Welterweight Bout
- Brandon Lopez def. Solomon Boyd via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28) – Catchweight Bout
- Hunter Starner def. Naoki Hirata via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Bantamweight Bout
- Mark Grey def. Raymond Ramos via TKO at 1: 23 of round 3 – Bantamweight Bout
- Tra’von Butler def. William Tarpley via TKO at 1:58 of round 2 – Heavyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Robert Hale def. Hugh Pulley via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Welterweight Bout
- Co-Main Event: Makoto Takahashi def. Deigo Paiva via submission at 0:28 of round 4 – Flyweight Title Bout (Watch Video)
- Main Event: Kendly St. Louis def. Blake Smith via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)- Lightweight Title Bout