Cage Warriors returned to San Diego, CA, with Cage Warriors 155: Driscoll vs Lynch event on June 2, 2023, from Sycuan Casino Resort.
A lightweight bout was set to headline the event between Kyle Driscoll and Jamey Lynch. Driscoll was in action for the first time this year as he took part in his third bout in CW. After his successful debut at CW 133, he lost the lightweight title bout to George Hardwick at Cage Warriors 141 event. Lynch was last seen beating Georgii Eivas at Cage Warriors 149, which was his fourth win in CW in 6 bouts.
In the co-main event of Cage Warriors 155, Moses Diaz made his CW debut against Robert Hernandez. Hernandez looked to keep his 6 fights winning streak ongoing in this featherweight contest. Another featherweight contest saw former Bellator and LFA competitor John De Jesus taking on Damon Wilson.
The prelims were set to take place from 9 PM ET while the main card was from 11 PM ET. Check below to get the complete results from Cage Warriors 155: Driscoll vs Lynch event with fight card, and other details.
- Johnny Gill Jr def. Jon Saragih via submission(rear-naked choke) at 4:07 of round 1 – Bantamweight Bout
- Francis Breen def. Enrique Montalvo via unanimous decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Flyweight Bout
- Teddy Stringer def. Bryant Shell via submission(rear-naked choke) at 1:42 of round 1 – Lightweight Bout
- Anthony Orozco def. Jeremy Fattorusso via TKO at 2:44 of round 1 – Welterweight Bout
- Chris Lewis def. Elijah Harris via TKO at 3:42 of round 3 – Heavyweight Bout
- James Settle def. Frans Lincol Sormin at 2:28 of round 2 – Bantamweight Bout
- Sunni Imhotep def. Jovidon Khojaev via unanimous decision – Lightweight Bout
- David Lopez def. Connor Wilson submission(rear-naked choke) at 2:34 of round 2 – Flyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- John De Jesus def. Damon Wilson via unanimous decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Featherweight Bout
- Moses Diaz vs Robert Hernandez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) – Featherweight Bout
- Kyle Driscoll def. Jamey Lynch via TKO (Punches) at 3:58 of round 1- Lightweight Bout (Watch Video)