Bellator will make the fights for Bellator 289 official with a weigh-in event for the show.
Two bantamweight world grand prix fights are on the main card where the fighters will have to come at 135 lbs weight limit. These four fighters are interim Bantamweight Champion Raufeon Stats, Danny Sabatello, Patchy Mix, and Magomed Magomedov.
Liz Carmouche battles Juliana Velasquez to defend the women’s flyweight title. Both women have to come at 125 lbs or under to make the fight official. Dalton Rosta and Anthony Adams have a task to weigh under 186 lbs for their middleweight bout. 7 more fights are scheduled for the undercard.
The weigh-in event for Bellator 289 will start at 2:00 PM ET onwards. Live streaming video is embedded above. Tune in below for complete results from Bellator 289 weigh-in with updates.
- Raufeon Stots (134.4 lbs) vs Danny Sabatello (135 lbs)
- Liz Carmouche (124.8 lbs) vs Juliana Velasquez (124.2 lbs)
- Patchy Mix (135 lbs) vs Magomed Magomedov (134.4 lbs)
- Dalton Rosta (185.6 lbs) vs Anthony Adams (185.4 lbs)
- Denise Kielholtz (124.2 lbs) vs Ilara Joanne (124.8 lbs)
- Kyle Crutchmer (170.8 lbs) vs Jaleel Willis (170 lbs)
- Cody Law (145.4 lbs) vs Cris Lencioni (146 lbs)
- Pat Downey (185.8 lbs) vs Christian Echols (185.4 lbs)
- Kai Kamaka III (145.2 lbs) vs Kevin Boehm (145.1 lbs)
- Mark Lemminger (170.8 lbs) vs Michael Lombardo (169.8 lbs)
- Cass Bell (136 lbs) vs Jared Scoggins (135.2 lbs)