Bellator 284: Gracie vs Yamauchi fight card will be headlined by a Welterweight showdown between Neimen Gracie and Goiti Yamauchi.
The event airs on August 12, 2022, from Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls in South Dakota. The main card will feature 5 key bouts while the prelims will feature 8 pro fights and 1 amateur bout.
Neiman Gracie has been alternating between wins and losses in his last five bouts. His wins over Jon Fitch and Mark Lemminger have come in between losses to Rory MacDonald, Jason Jackson, and Logan Storley. Yamauchi is a Bellator veteran entering his 18th bout with the promotion. He is on two fights winning streak in the last year.
#2 ranked Austin Vanderford will open the main card of Bellator 284 against Aaron Jeffery. Vanderford suffered his first career loss to Gegard Mousasi in February this year in the middleweight title bout. Valentin Moldavsky vs Steve Mowry Heavyweight will be the co-main event bout of the show. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs Bruna Ellen will also be key bout in the women’s flyweight division.
Check below for the complete fight card from Bellator 284: Gracie vs Yamauchi.
- Main Event: Neiman Gracie (11-3-0) vs Goiti Yamauchi (27-5-0) – Welterweight Bout
- Co-Main Event: Valentin Moldavsky (11-2-0) vs Steve Mowry (10-0-0) – Heavyweight Bout
- Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (11-2-0) vs Bruna Ellen (6-3-0) – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Said Sowma (8-3-0) vs Gokhan Saricam (7-1-0) – Heavyweight Bout
- Austin Vanderford (11-1-0) vs Aaron Jeffery (11-3-0) – Middleweight Bout
- Josh Hill (21-4-0) vs Marcos Breno (14-2-0) – Bantamweight Bout
- DeAnna Bennett (12-7-1) vs Justine Kish (8-5-0) – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Sullivan Cauley (3-0-0) vs Tyson Jeffries (14-11-0) – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Pat Downey (0-0-0) vs Keyes Nelson (0-3-0) – Middleweight Bout
- Isaiah Hokit (1-1-0) vs Nick Perez (0-0-0) – Featherweight Bout
- Bailey Schoenfelder (2-0-0) vs Mark Currier (1-1-0) – Heavyweight Bout
- Mitchell McKee (2-0-0) vs Tony Ortega (5-4-0) – Bantamweight Bout
- Brett Bye (2-0-0) vs M,A, YAH II (8-0-0) – Catchweight 175 lbs Amateur Bout