Bellator 283 Weigh-In Results, Live Video
The weigh-in event for Bellator 283 is taking place on July 21, 2022, from 3 PM ET onwards.
The headliners for Bellator 283, Douglas Lima and Jason Jackson, are competing in the Welterweight division and have to come under 171 lbs weight limit for their 5 rounds bout. Neither men has any issue so far at the scales.
Sidney Outlaw was preparing for a lightweight title shot but has to contend with fellow ranked fighter Tofiq Musayev. Usman Nurmagomedov and Chris Gonzalez will also attempt to come under 156 lbs weight limit.
Check below for weight results for Bellator 283 event with live updates. The streaming video is embedded at the top of this page.
- Douglas Lima (172.8 lbs) vs Jason Jackson (171 lbs)
- Sidney Outlaw (155.4 lbs) vs Tofiq Musayev (155 lbs)
- Dalton Rosta (185.4 lbs) vs Romero Cotton (185.6 lbs)
- Usman Nurmagomedov (155.2 lbs) vs Chris Gonzalez (156 lbs)
- Gadzhi Rabadanov (154.4 lbs) vs Bobby King (155.4 lbs)
- Mukhamed Berkhamov (171 lbs) vs Lorenz Larkin (170.8 lbs)
- Marcelo Golm (257.6 lbs) vs Davion Franklin (264.2 lbs)
- Archie Colgan (159.6 lbs) vs Bryan Nuro (159.2 lbs)
- Vanessa Porto (125.8 lbs) vs Veta Arteaga (125.8 lbs)
- Mark Coates (137.8 lbs) vs Jaylon Bates (136 lbs)
- Kevin Boehm (147.6 lbs) vs Akhmed Magomedov (144.6 lbs)
- Roman Faraldo (170.6 lbs) vs Luis Iniguez (170.8lbs)
Douglas Lima missed weight by 1.8 pounds for Welterweight bout.
Kevin Boehm missed weight by 1.6 pounds for Bantamweight bout.
Mark Coates missed weight by 1.8 pounds for Featherweight bout.