Deigo Pacheco took part in his first bout outside North America as he clashed with Jack Cullen on March 11, 2023, in Liverpool, UK, for a Matchroom Boxing event.
Pacheco was in his 18th bout as he fought for the vacant WBO International Super Middleweight Championship. Pacheco was active 4 times in 2022 and got a stoppage in all 4 bouts. This included wins over Ricardo Luna, Enrique Collazo, Raul Ortega and Genc Pllana.
Jack Cullen fought just once in 2022 after a loss to Kevin Sadjo in December 2021. He defeated Vladimir Belujsky in April 2022. His resume includes a draw against Zak Chelli and a win over Avni Yildirim. Was he able to get a result against undefeated Pacheco?
The card also included a Commonwealth Lightweight title bout between Rhiannon Dixon vs. Vicky Wilkinson. Robbie Davies Jr vs Darragh Foley Super Lightweight bout was the co-main event.
Get the results from Deigo Pacheco vs Jack Cullen event below with complete fight card, and more details.
Prelims Card(11:30 AM ET)
- George Liddard def. Daniel Przewieslik via TKO at 2:32 of round 3, 4 rounds, Middleweight Bout
- Campbell Hatton def. Michel Gonxhe via decision(59-55), 6 rounds, Super Lightweight Bout
- Paddy Lacey def. James McCarthy via decision(59-55), 6 rounds, Middleweight Bout
- Aqib Fiaz def. Dean Dodge via TKO 2:20 of round 8, 8 rounds, Super Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
Main Card(2 PM ET)
- Rhiannon Dixon def. Vicky Wilkinson via TKO in round 6, 10 rounds, Vacant Commonwealth Lightweight Championship Bout (Watch Video)
- Peter McGrail def. Nicolas Nahuel Botelli via unanimous decision(100-90, 100-90, 100-90), 10 rounds, Super Bantamweight
- Johnny Fisher def. Alfonso Damiani via TKO in round 4, 8 rounds, Heavyweight (Watch Video)
- Darragh Foley def. Robbie Davies Jr via TKO in round 3, 10 rounds, Super Lightweight
- Diego Pacheco def. Jack Cullen via TKO in round 4, 10 rounds, Vacant WBO International Super Middleweight Championship Bout (Watch Video)