Andy Ruiz Jr. vs Luis Ortiz – Card, Date, Start Time, Tickets
Andy Ruiz Jr. and Luiz Ortiz will clash in the main event of the FOX-PBC PPV event on September 4, 2022, in a WBC Heavyweight title eliminator bout.
Ruiz, former WBA(super), IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight champion, will be returning to the ring for the first time in 2022. He defeated former title challenger Chris Arreola in his last bout in May 2021, which was his first fight since losing the titles back to Anthony Joshua.
Former title challenger, Ortiz was in action on New Year’s Day this year when he defeated Charles Martin. The pair will be fighting for a shot at the WBC Heavyweight title. Ortiz has previously lost the WBC title fight to Deontay Wilder.
On the undercard, Isaac Cruz will return to the second PPV card this year after taking of Yuriorkis Gamboa on the undercard of Spence vs Ugas card. He will face Eduardo Ramirez in the WBC Lightweight title eliminator. Two more lightweight bouts in Jose Valenzuela vs Edwin De Los Santos and Abner Mares vs Miguel Flores completes the main card of the event. Check below for the complete fight card for Andy Ruiz Jr. vs Luiz Ortiz PPV with more details.
- Andy Ruiz Jr. vs Luis Ortiz – 12 rounds WBC Heavyweight Eliminator bout
- Isaac Cruz vs Eduardo Ramirez – 12 rounds WBC Lightweight Eliminator bout
- Abner Mares vs Miguel Flores – 10 rounds super featherweight bout
- Jose Valenzuela vs Edwin De Los Santos – 10 rounds WBC Continental Americas Lightweight title bout
- Joseph Spencer vs Kevin Salgado Zambrano – 10 rounds super welterweight bout
- Ra’eese Aleem vs Mike Plania – 10 rounds WBO NABO Super Bantamweight title bout
- Charles Martin vs Devin Vargas – 8 rounds Heavyweight bout
- Juan Esteban Garcia vs Gilberto Mendoza – 4 rounds Flyweight bout
- Anthony Cuba vs Oscar Alan Perez – 6 rounds Lightweight bout
- Anthony Garnica vs Juan Antonio Lopez – 8 rounds Super Bantamweight bout
- Jesus Silveyra Carrillo vs Matt Gaver – 8 rounds Super Lightweight bout
- Kel Spencer vs Deljerro Revello – 4 rounds Lightweight bout