Lacey Evans has been added to Smackdown Women’s Team at Survivor Series 2019 in the 5-on-5 elimination tag team match against RAW and NXT.
WWE.com made the announcement yesterday that Lacey Evans now becomes the fourth woman to join SmackDown’s women’s team. Sasha Banks is captaining the side and Carmella & Dana Brooke also qualified for the team last week. Brooke and Carmella defeated Fire & Desire(Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose) to qualify. Neither RAW nor NXT team is announced as of writing.
Lacey Evans was quick to get in action on the announcement as she reached out to team captain Sasha Banks on Twitter. She lamented the fact that her captain has not contacted her till then regarding team strategy.
In related news, Nikki Cross will face SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley on Smackdown this week. The final spot for the Survivor Series team will be on the line for Nikki Cross. Only when Cross wins against Bayley, she will be added to the SmackDown team.
Survivor Series 2019 takes place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Chicago. The current match card for the show is as follows:
- WWE Championship Match- Brock Lesnar(c) vs Rey Mysterio
- Interbrand Women’s Champions match – Becky Lynch(RAW) vs Shayna Baszler(NXT) vs Bayley(SmackDown)
- Interbrand Tag Team Champions Match – The Viking Raiders(RAW) vs The New Day(SmackDown) vs The Undisputed ERA(NXT)
- Men’s 5-on-5 Tag Team Elimination Match- RAW(Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Ricochet, Randy Orton & Drew McIntyre) vs SmackDown(Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Mustafa Ali, Shorty G, Baron Corbin) vs NXT(TBA)
- Women’s 5-on-5 Tag Team Elimination Match- RAW(TBA) vs SmackDown(Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans) vs NXT(TBA)
- Interbrand Champions Match- AJ Styles(RAW) vs Shinsuke Nakamura(SmackDown) vs Roderick Strong(NXT)